The Neil’s Wheel Introductory Experience
Would you like be full of confidence when you introduce Neil’s Wheel to your clients? With the Neil’s Wheel Introductory Experience you get to learn alongside other professional coaches, gaining knowledge and experience through interactive calls and co-coaching. The Experience is a great place to explore questions like:
- How will I introduce people to it? That can be existing clients, past clients, new prospects, and groups and communities you are involved with.
- How can I integrate the Wheel with my personal style and my favourite approaches?
- How can I use it to be part of the impact I want to bring to the world whilst always honouring the client’s agenda?
- How can I use the Wheel to build my practice and have more of the coaching conversations I’ve always wanted?
What is it like to be part of a Neil’s Wheel Experience?
What do you get?
- Four interactive calls with Neil and support team.
- A live demonstration.
- Access to a developing wealth of resources.
- Co-coaching (where you experience both coaching a cohort colleague, and being coached yourself, using the Wheel).
- Reflective practices.
- A community space providing continuous opportunities to share, ask, and learn with cohort colleagues, Neil Scotton and guest coaches.
The requirements for taking part in the Introductory Experience are:
- You are a current member of a major coaching organisation and subscribe to their professional code of ethics.
- You can attend the scheduled group calls (calls are recorded if you have to miss an occasional live call) and commit to reading/viewing the learning resources.
- You agree to pro-actively take part in the co-coaching sessions, bringing real subject matter to the session when you are in the ‘client’ role. (You may contract with your coach/client in the co-coaching for more than the 1 hour minimum co-coaching if you both wish).
People who have taken part in the Neil’s Wheel Introductory Experience have said…
“Intriguing. Stimulating. Generative. Hands-off.
It doesn’t actually feel like ‘using a tool’, but rather a way of engaging a person’s thinking, reflection and sensing into what is important, what matters for them.”
“At first I felt a bit intimidated by the prospect of a tool with some big words. But it became a creative exploration that connected me to my life in a fresh way.”
“A deep reflective process with energizing outcomes.”
“A great excuse to start a meaningful conversation.”
“As a coach, it’s given me a simple way into inviting a client into a reflection into the whole of their life, if they so wish, at a level that works for them. My sense at the moment is that it enables a coachee to drop down into what matters quite quickly, subject to where they are in their life.”
“Wide-ranging and thought-provoking. I had spent time beforehand completing the wheel with words that captured my thoughts/feelings in each segment, which I then talked about in the coaching session.”
“My first experience with the wheel generated new thinking and ideas that are valuable. I like both the breadth of coverage and the reminder of the inter-connectedness of all people and things.”
“I would say that the wheel was the ticket for a very interesting journey. Like a canvas with the basic colours that you hand on to your coachee and follow the drawing as it evolves.”
“It’s given me a way to come back to and re-affirm a central quality/ theme in my life and its connectedness.”
“I love this tool! it makes coaching, or at least the first few sessions easier as a coach.”
“I want to plant a tree for every month of my life and will rewild part of my garden.”
“I’ve encountered it at a time when I am actively educating myself on environmental issues and things I can do to make a difference (beyond the everyday/expected). It is helping to educate me and catalyse my thinking.”
“I’m offering it to a friend who’s exploring where next in her life, with coaching support. I’d like this to include virtual coaching outdoors, in nature.”
“As coach you’re holding the space, listening, tuning in – offering a reflection, a noticing, a curiosity – micro movements that could help the client go to the next deeper place of reflection. An opportunity to practice and demonstrate masterful coaching and allowing the client to claim their sovereignty and authenticity.”
“[I have a] renewed commitment to being with and working with nature in different aspects of my life.”
How does it work?
- Simply register below for the cohort you want to join.
- Once you’ve registered, and entry requirements have been confirmed, you will receive payment details and full sign-up instructions.
Dates, registration and price
- If the dates below don’t work for you, simply let us know and we’ll keep in touch with you about future dates and opportunities.
- We never wish to exclude anybody from participation based on their financial situation. If full payment presents difficulties, please get in touch.
- Monies raised by the fees for these Experiences help make it possible for us to enable people globally to have free access to the Wheel and supporting resources, so that many more conversations can happen that help build a better now and a better future.
- Any questions? Get in touch via .
Please note – REVISED TIMES!
LAST OPPORTUNITY AT THIS PRICE
- 19th Oct 2021 – Setting off together
- 2nd Nov – Progress check-in 1 + Demo
- 16th Nov – Progress check-in 2
- 7th Dec – Celebrations and next steps
All calls 90 minutes except the call on 16th November which is 120 minutes
The price for Cohort 8 is £150
Closing date for registration 13th October 2021
Click here to register (opens in a new tab).
- 17th Jan 2022 – Setting off together
- 31st Jan – Progress check-in 1 + Demo
- 21st Feb – Progress check-in 2
- 7th Mar – Celebrations and next steps
09.00 Los Angeles
12.00 New York
All calls 90 minutes except the call on 21st February which is 120 minutes
The price for Cohort 9 is £250
Closing date for registration 10th January 2022
Click here to register (opens in a new tab).
If the dates on offer above aren’t suitable for you but you’d like to be informed about future dates when they are announced, please let us know here.